Missouri ArtSafe Pledge
To ensure that we may Create Safely, Present Safely, and Attend Safely we pledge to:
Training in COVID-19 safe practices.
2022 Covid-19 Safety Policies and Procedures
Saint Louis Story Stitchers is a resident organization of Kranzberg Arts Foundation.
The health, safety, and well-being—and that of our artists, staff, volunteers, audience, and community—is our top priority at Saint Louis Story Stitchers.
NEW Covid Policies: (Subject to change)
Free Covid Testing Next Door (16 year olds and up) at 3526 Washington Ave. Results in 15 mins.
Approved by the Board of Directors March 4, 2022
- Tests no longer needed unless someone is ill or exposed.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- If you are ill, feverish, have a runny nose or cough you are not permitted to attend.
- If someone appears ill, is coughing, sniffling, they may be asked to leave or to take a test.
- At home or free testing will be available if exposure to Covid has occurred or is suspected or if symptoms occur or are suspected.
- If Covid exposure occurs, City guidelines for quarantines will be followed.
- Reduce capacity of spaces including studio, event space, back stage, visited spaces, offices, outdoor spaces, and rehearsal spaces for social distancing
- Maintain a minimum of 3’
- Responsible, trained staff prompt visitors to adhere to social distancing policies with respectful communication
- Have a qualified monitor to help manage capacity and social distancing at all times
Onsite and Remote Staffing and Programs
- Business conducted virtually and in-person
- On site indoor facilities:
- Masks are recommended but not required
- Policies reviewed regularly and agreed upon by board of directors
- Routine cleaning procedures including staff and contractors disinfecting bathroom after personal use, and staff disinfecting highly touched surfaces, and removing trash wearing gloves
- Clearly communicate expectations and guidelines
- Clearly set employee and contractor policies
- Communicate instructions clearly and visibly for staff and visitors
- Share the information at storystitchers.org and on social media
- Train staff to effectively and respectfully communicate current government health guidelines with the public
Visit stlouis-mo.gov to learn more.
City of St. Louis Department of Health Covid 109 Hotline:
For more on Story Stitchers Covid 19 Policies and Procedures please visit: https://storystitchers.org/covid-19-safety-policies-and-procedures/
Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to serving you.
Board of Directors
Saint Louis Story Stitchers Artists Collective
Policy change approved by the Board of Directors on March 4, 2022.
The key ways to be safe and protect yourself and your family from Covid 19:
- mask recommended where social distancing is not possible
- social distancing
- practice good hand hygiene such as hand washing and using hand sanitizer
- get vaccinated
- stay home if you are ill
Saint Louis Story Stitchers is committed to complying with all local, state and federal guidelines related to the Covid-19 pandemic and public safety. To this end, Story Stitchers have created new health guidelines and procedures for our staff, volunteers, contractors and guests.
We are committed to practices inline with Missouri ArtSafe guidelines and recommendations to enable us to create, attend and present safely.
What to expect from us
Masks & Cleaning
Facial coverings – Masking is recommended for everyone, including those who are and are not vaccinated. Staff and front-line volunteers should be masked to provide support for those that need to be masked.
- We will not come to Story Stitchers activities or facilities if we are sick.
- Facilities will be thoroughly sanitized between activities.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Practice personal hygiene. Wash our hands frequently and properly.
- Vaccinating is encouraged.
Tickets and Reservations
- Purchasing tickets or making reservations for free shows online is recommended. Ticket links for all showtimes are available at storystitchers.org.
Limited Capacity and Seating Separations
- We will have marked off seating to maintain social distancing at all indoor events.
Health symptom checks are recommended, but temperature checks are not required.
- All staff, volunteers, contractors will be required to watch the Missouri ArtSafe video prior to events.
What we expect from you
Wear a Mask
- In line with Story Stitchers’ policies and local government recommendations.
Masking is recommended for those who are and who are not vaccinated, both indoors and outdoors.
- Currently, we are able to provide masks for participants and patrons who do not have their own.
- Practice proper social distancing by staying 6 feet away from others.
- Do not come to Story Stitchers activities or facilities if you are sick.
- Practice personal hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and properly.
- Please buy tickets and make reservations online to allow for less staff contact.
- Please practice respect.
- Enjoy yourself!
Event Policies and Procedures:
- No one should come to Story Stitchers activities if you feel ill or if someone at your home or workplace is ill.
- Trained staff arrive for set-up first and depart after clean-up last.
- Food permitted indoors in large facilities only.
- Water permitted in individual bottles.
- Social distance adhered to for all staff, vendors, volunteers, participants and guests of 3′ feet apart at all times.
- If the bathroom is used, everyone is asked to wash hands at least 20 seconds thoroughly with soap and water and put on clean gloves.
- Wearing mask is recommended but not required in larger facilities
Thank you for your help and for the important role you play in keeping everyone healthy and safe!
Get in touch.