Give St. Louis Day is a day of on-line charitable giving on May 1, 2019 to support work of many nonprofits, including Saint Louis Story Stitchers.
Thank you for considering Saint Louis Story Stitchers for this day of on-line giving!
Every contribution helps us reach our goal to promote a better educated, more peaceful and caring region through storytelling.
IMPACT – Your dollars at work:
Vocational Training * School Assemblies * Character Education* Community Building
- New director hired to head up programs with youth and community relations
- 80 Youth engaged 449 times, 99% minority
- 82 Vocational training educational programs completed
- 22 Volunteers engaged
- Public performances and presentations grew from 15 in 2015 to 34 in 2018
- 7 School assembly programs reaching 600 school-aged children
- 5,900 Audience members reached
- Media features in Time magazine, HEC TV, KSDK and Public Radio
- 2019 projected annual budget $151,000
- In 2018, Saint Louis Story Stitchers received support from: Missouri Foundation for Health, Steward Family Foundation, LUSH Corporation’s The Charity Pot, Missouri Arts Council, Missouri Humanities Council with National Endowment for the Humanities, Regional Arts Commission, Incarnate Word Foundation, Spirit of St. Louis Women’s Fund, Saigh Foundation, St. Louis Mental Health Board, Washington University in St. Louis, Kranzberg Arts Foundation, and individuals like YOU!