CITY AND COUNTY YOUTH
Apply to work at Saint Louis Story Stitchers this summer!
Paid positions! Limited spaces. Apply today!
The application for the STL Youth Jobs summer program is now open!
If you are a 16-24 year old living in the city or county that is looking for work experience this summer consider submitting an application and please share this information.
- Youth living in the city can check to see if they qualify/apply to the program here: http://stlyouthjobs.org/city/
- Youth living in the county can check to see if they qualify/apply to the program here: http://stlyouthjobs.org/county/
Youth will receive:
- A career assessment, and up front job readiness training
- Access to a free checking/saving account as well as financial literacy training
- A PAID job with a local organization for up to 160 hours at $8.50 per hour starting as early as May 31st
- Connection with a job coach for ongoing support/mentoring throughout the program